Shipping & Handling
- YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS MUST BE THE SAME AS THE BILLING ADDRESS ON YOUR CREDIT CARD.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: ADDITIONAL FUNDS FOR USPS EXPRESS SHIPPING MAY BE REQUIRED. WE WILL CONTACT YOU VIA EMAIL REGARDING ANY ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
- TO FIND THE DISTRIBUTOR CLOSEST TO YOU, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US VIA firstname.lastname@example.org
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO US LIVE, OUR BUSINESS HOURS ARE 11AM-7PM (PST) TUESDAY-SATURDAY.
- PHONE: (323) 669-TAT2 (8282)
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT TELEPHONE ORDERS
- If you are purchasing these items in the state of California, please be sure to read the following:
WARNING: Pursuant to California H&S Code 25249 and B&P Code 17200 & 17500: Minerals, metals, organic substances and chemicals may be used in the manufacture of tattoo ink to create the desired pigment of each ink color. Some metals used could include Antimony, Arsenic, Beryllium, Cobalt, Lead, Lead compounds, Nickel, and Selenium, collectively referred to as toxic metals, each of which is a toxic chemical that is known to the State of California to be carcinogenic and/or may result in reproductive harm.